Camojan Blanco

CAMOJÁN BLANCO
per property per week in British Pounds
Discounts available for small parties except during Peak Season*

Currency Convertor

MONTHS

SEASON

EXTRA NIGHT

WEEKLY RATE

January, February, March

November, December

*Band E

£135

£950

April, May

October

*Band D

£170

£1200

June

September 15 - 30

Band C

£200

£1400

July 01 - 15

September 01 - 15

Band B

£230

£1600

July 15 - 31

August

Band A

£265

£1850

Christmas & New Year

2 weeks from 23rd Dec

*Band E

not including

£170

£1200

Easter

1 week from Good Friday

*Band D & E

not including

£170

£1200

ALL INCLUSIVE RATES INCORPORATING: 

Welcome food parcel, utilities, linen, towels & weekly maid service for bookings of 2 weeks and over

Also available for LONG LETS for periods between 6 and 11 months, details on request


                                                                                        Click button for details... up to £250 discount this summer!


*DISCOUNTS available for small parties except during Peak Season, please ask for quotation

Please note any discounts are based on how many bedrooms are occupied
 

FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY

No restrictions with regard to the day or time of your arrival and departure from the property

Baby-sitting, child minding, extra maid service and catering by arrangement


WE CAN ALSO ARRANGE CAR HIRE IF REQUIRED

(Collection and return at Málaga Airport on arrival/departure)


Please note the rental rates on the Holiday Lettings and Home Away websites may differ from the published rates above as they include the relevant company’s commission and booking fees of up to 10%.  It’s cheaper to book direct!


PAYMENTS

A non-refundable booking deposit, 25% of the total rental rate, must be paid in order to secure the reservation.  The remaining 75% of the total rental rate must be paid 8 weeks before commencement of the rental.  A fully refundable £500 bond must also be paid with the balance payment. 


If the holiday rental commences within 8 weeks of the reservation date, full payment is required to secure the booking, including the fully refundable bond.


For last minute bookings cleared funds must be in place at least 1 week before commencement of the rental.  For reservations made within 1 week of the rental date only debit / credit card payments or cash paid directly into the bank are acceptable.


To instantly secure your booking it may be prudent to pay the deposit by credit card, especially if your rental dates are within peak periods.  The balance payment may then be paid by a method of your choice.

Read more..


METHODS OF PAYMENT

The easiest way to pay is by internet or telephone banking or by cheque, and it's free. However, if you wish to secure your booking instantly, if you live outside the UK, or if you wish to pay by credit card, we can accept bank transfers, debit card and credit card transactions through ‘PayPal’.  'PayPal' is a safe, secure and easy way to send money worldwide without revealing your card details.  It is necessary to have a PayPal Account but setting up an account is easy and free.  Your payment can then be processed securely.  Read more..

                  

Although sending money is free, 'PayPal' levy a charge to receive funds as a percentage of the total amount payable which is variable according to your country of residence. If you choose to pay by 'PayPal', these charges will be added to your account.

PayPal Fee Calculator

Homepage    |    House Rental    |     Flights     |     Car Hire     |    Transport    |     Sport     |    Leisure    |    Local Info    |    Site Map    |    Contact